<transcy>Welcome to yarn heaven</transcy>
- GIFT CARDS
- <transcy>CAMAROSE PATTERNS</transcy>
- Clara Knitwear
- Garntopia Design Collaboration
- <transcy>KNITTING FOR OLIVE PATTERNS</transcy>
- Lene Holme Samsøe
- Mille Fryd Knitwear
- <transcy>WITREDESIGN PATTERNS</transcy>
LØVETAND is suitable for summer knitwear, for example tops, tees, dresses, and skirts. If you crochet LØVETAND, it is very suitable for beach bags, purses, and other accessories, that require a firm structure. Linen is cooling on a warm summer day.
Linen consists of the stem of the flax flower, which makes the yarn robust and durable. Therefore, linen can also feel a bit stiff, when knitted or crocheted, but linen becomes softer in use.
The colour palette of LØVETAND consist of dusty, classic, and finely harmonized colours, which makes it possible to combine the colours with each other.
The flax fiber used in LØVETAND comes from Belgium, and the yarn itself is produced in Italy specially for CaMaRose. The yarn is dyed according to the REACH regulations.
* Materials: 100% organic linen fibers.
* Recommended gauge: 21-22 sts x 31-31 rows per 10 x 10 cm on a 3.5-4 mm needle.
* Recommended needles and hooks: 3.5-4 mm.
* Weight / length: 50 grams = 140 meters.
* It is recommended to wash the finished work gently on 30oC, using a detergent suitable for linen. You may NOT use regular detergents to wash LØVETAND, as this contains bleaches and solvents, that will ruin the fibers of the linen.